X9 Max esc calibration

Hello guys, I have a question, one motor spining slower, i’m pretty sure that is for esc calibration, i would do this easily, but the problem is i have RC SIYI MK15, i goin to esc calibration mode, I getting 9 fast beeps and 10th long, 12s batteries, i know that i need to put thorttle up and down, and after calibration I i should move motors with stick, but after 10th beep its on idle, i cant move at all. So maybe someone could help me with this?

Do you mean you’ve got the Hobbywing X9 Max power train ? (mount/motor/ESC/prop combination all in one)
If so the specifications say cant be calibrated.
You need to set

MOT_PWM_MIN,1050
MOT_PWM_MAX,1950

If you’ve got the 36inch props you might want:
MOT_THST_EXPO,0.80

And if you feel like it you can try the semi-automatic ESC calibration
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/esc-calibration.html#semi-automatic-esc-by-esc-calibration

everything already set, pwm values set, 41 inch props but set too, one side with props or even without not working, it looks like it doesnt getting freq to motor and it runs slower, 3 motors fine, but one causing big problems, 2 props already gone haha so you suggesting semi-automatic cal yup ?

Dont go over
MOT_THST_EXPO,0.80
regardless of which props you’ve got.

Yes, try the semi-automatic ESC calibration - if you ask me it’s incorrectly named because it is actually the most automatic method :slight_smile:

Ohh i saw the parameter set to 3. I have been tried this issues didn’t gone, any possibility that esc kaput? i mean esc not working? How I know mostly on motors are some logos, to these ones, nothing, by the way i have datalink v2, maybe that one could be helpful ? I’m not sure how to use it yet

Before we get to declaring a fault, what happens with MissionPlanner motor test?
Do all motors spin at about the same RPM ?

in motor test, if I put all motors at one time on any % from dead zone of thorttle that motor react slower, others already making good spins, that one just starting, it’s like 0.5 sec delay for it

Do they all go at the same RPM though?
Just starting with a slight delay can be common and many ESCs do it, although I dont know exactly why.

In motor test, yup, kinda the same, but i checking with my eye so you know haha let’s think we have that delay and that is alright, could i make manual esc calibration ? I was watching at datalink v2, drivers, version and everything it’s the same, i saw there i can look for rpm’s and etc, but i don’t know exaclly how to do that, there would be more data about rpm’s and ect… tried to search for more info about datalink v2 how to use, but didn’t find much

There’s no info on the datalink because Hobbywing wont assist with integrating it or making it useful (as far as I am aware anyway), and T-Motors system is the same - closed and they aren’t helping us despite there being a potential market for those add-ons.
People here have made efforts but it hasn’t yet reached a usable state.
Honestly it’d be better if all ESCs just used BLHELI or were at least DSHOT compatible.

I thinking to try rewrite firmware, cuz one guy touched it and he say he cant do anything, he touched it from beggining sooo maybe is his fault