Write parameters issue, missing parameters

Hello,

I have just reveived a Pixhawk 2.4.8. and refreshed the firmware to Plane 3.8.1. Enabled the Q_ parameters. When I select the Q_FRAME_CLASS to Quad, push Write Parameters and reboot the Pixhawk, it changes back to Hexa. If I just disconnect and connect again it stays Quad. What do I do wrong?
I also cannot see parameters in the list. E.g. Q_TILT_MASK, SERVOxx Is there any Advances Parameter screen or the Standard Parameter list should show everything? When the MP reads out the parameters, I see the SERVOxx in the small window.

Thanks

Laszlo

1 Like

Hi,

I tried again, and I can set all of the Q_FRAME_CLASS except the first one (Quad). All others stays in. Do you maybe have any idea?

Thanks

Laszlo

Ok, I have found, how to turn on the full parameter list. However the Q_FRAME_CLASS does not want to be 0.

I have got the answer from Tridge. The 0 CLASS is not used anymore. The QUAD is 1. However the MP still try to set wrong number, and the option column in the Full Parameter list still shows wrong info. I will open an issue to correct it.