Won't track ROI

Hey guys,

Just started working with a drone and it requires the drone to be pointed toward the middle of a circle for the duration of flight. After reading through the wiki it seems that setting a range of interest is what I want, however when I set the range of interest after my first waypoint the drone seems to just disregard the command. I have tried multiple times and after watching many videos and reading many topics most people state it is a simple as adding the ROI and it will follow until you add another ROI with all settings to zero.

Also, as an aside, I have set the WP_YAW_BEHAVIOR to 1 as mentioned on several other boards.

Thanks,
Chris

I have good news and bad news after a bit more testing. I have finally got the drone to rotate according to the ROI (had to turn the gimbal type to none) which leaves me with one more of a pickle. I have a servo type gimbal on the drone and once ROI is set it looks directly at the ground. I read on the wiki that the ROI altitude is meters above home so I set it to 10 which should make it look at least mostly straight out of the front if I am flying at 30 ft. Do you have to do some type of gimbal calibration or are there some settings that might help me out?

Thanks,
Chris