Wobbling/oscillate 450 helicopter flybar

Hi i was flying my heli succesfully form last 2-3 months but unfortunately few days i crashed it and it was my fault flying the heli very close to the ground tilting it left right forward backward i couldn’t handle it before it decided to lean over on to right side smashed it into the ground luckily nothing major was broken except main shaft and feathering shaft and offcourse stripped the main gear i swapped all the damaged parts new shafts and all but now this thing still suffering from some major vibration ,i can fly it but randomly it will oscillate on to roll axis And will get worse if i not land it immediately or do some significant cyclic and collective together to effect rpm on blades then it will go away then it will come back to haunt me so i tried tracking the blade as good as possible vibration definitely did go lower as i have logs to proof those but there was a point in that the heli decided to lean the swash on to right side which makes the heli go to the right so i give left cyclic to counter that almost full and landed somewhat safely and found out the swash was tilted or drifted on to right side like we give right cyclic why it happens i dont know can bill help me on this pls why the swash sometimes tilts on its own and the buzzer sound like there is some failsafe going on i have logs so u can have a look at that
BTW i was running the head speed to 65-70% all the time and using direct drive tail fixed pitch
Logs uploading

Please provide a link to the logs. Sounds like the vibrations may be causing problems with the attitude estimation which makes the flight controller think it is tilted but it really isn’t and that causes the controller to make inputs to tilt the swashplate. But let me look at the logs.

1 Like

Hey thanks for tunning it here is log file for this flight u can notice i landed the heli in between at first there was tape on one blade i used for tracking the blades forgot to remove so i landed the heli then flied it again u can notice the change of vibration after removing tape

So do you balance the rotor system?

1 Like

Yes i tried my best but still it wobble like crazy during spool up and spool down on smooth surface but i ground near grass it doesn’t wobble as bad but apart from this spool up wobble it oscillate on roll axis when hovering or trying to give some input for left and right

I also tried different blades and i was using this exact set of blade prior to crash was working wonderful i dont what significant changed after crashing and rebuildding

@bnsgeyer i also changed the flybar rod and paddles but still the same

@Technical_stuff i don’t appreciate this. There are only a few of us heli guys that can address user issues and we do it in our spare time on top of improving the code. So you being rude about it won’t get you anywhere.
Good luck figuring it out on your own!