Windows build 1.3.81 build 1.3.8741.25556 TimeoutException

I got an error I think I was accessing the log file.

Edition	Windows 10 Pro
Version	22H2
Installed on	‎13/‎03/‎2021
OS build	19045.4529
Experience	Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19058.1000.0

Getting list of log files...
Error:System.TimeoutException: Timeout on read - GetLogEntry
   at MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface.<GetLogEntry>d__269.MoveNext() in C:\Users\mich1\Desktop\CubePilot\MissionPlanner\ExtLibs\ArduPilot\Mavlink\MAVLinkInterface.cs:line 6123
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at MissionPlanner.Utilities.Extensions.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<<AwaitSync>b__0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at MissionPlanner.Utilities.Extensions.AwaitSync[T](Task`1 infunc)
   at MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface.GetLogList() in C:\Users\mich1\Desktop\CubePilot\MissionPlanner\ExtLibs\ArduPilot\Mavlink\MAVLinkInterface.cs:line 6067
   at MissionPlanner.Log.LogDownloadMavLink.<LoadLogList>b__12_0() in C:\Users\mich1\Desktop\CubePilot\MissionPlanner\Log\LogDownloadMavLink.cs:line 80

Flight controller, ardupilot version, connection type ?

CubeOrange
Arducopter 4.5.2
USB 921600bps direct cube port, not via carrier board.

Timeout means, no answer from the Flight Controller to the LOG_REQUEST Mavlink command.
0. Check if there are any other mavlink devices connected, and make sure that the flight controller is selected in the connection dropdown.

1. check if there are any logs on the SD card and they are readable (remove SD card and check)
  2. Check if USB cable.
  3. Use MavFTP to download log files (it is much quicker than the Mavlink Download)

Thx for mavftp note - was falling off my chair waiting for mavlink. . .!

Pull the SD card out and read the files directly - if the card is readily accessible. Fastest and easiest.