Wifi video with OSD request

could we add the video into FPV OSD by wifi?

Not if you are using 2.4 for command and control

I don’t think so, actually, there are so many cables and antennas when we play FPV,such as RC2.4G/Data transmission module 433mhz/Image transmission module5.8G, and a AAT antenna.
why not give up the 2.4G and use wifi to combine 433data and. .8image together from AAT? if that we can use 433 to download and upload data to control.we can easy to get one set wireless ground control, also we can easy to use a minipad to play FPV because you know android can’t get AV-in image, and the manufacture just keep one USB so that they can reduce the minipad’s weight.

Find a good way to stream your video data via Wifi (be it directly by the copter, or with a AV encoder on the ground), and we should be able to display it on android.

The main reason why we don’t have FPV is because I don’t have FPV gear, nor the required encoder described above. So there is no incentive to code the FPV display if I can’t test it.

[quote=“arthur”]Find a good way to stream your video data via Wifi (be it directly by the copter, or with a AV encoder on the ground), and we should be able to display it on android.

The main reason why we don’t have FPV is because I don’t have FPV gear, nor the required encoder described above. So there is no incentive to code the FPV display if I can’t test it.[/quote]

The idea is from everyone leave home with a cell phone, but not sure with a computer or tablet. In order to share with people who love flying most,we ask help, and Droidplanner can do it :smiley: .
I find a AV-to-Adroid video link as below:
v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjg2MTI0NjAw.html