Wich ground system should i use for an autonumous boat

Hello everyone,

I’m currently in the midst of developing an autonomous boat and I’m seeking guidance regarding the most effective grounding system. One of my primary concerns is establishing a grounding setup that optimizes data viewing, facilitates reliable command transmission, and ensures seamless connections to cameras.

Specifically, I’m exploring how the grounding system impacts:

• Data Viewing: Ensuring clarity and consistency in data reception for real-time monitoring and analysis.
  • Command Transmission: Reliable and uninterrupted transmission of commands for navigational controls and autonomous decision-making.
  • Camera Connections: Establishing stable connections for cameras to capture and transmit crucial visual information.

If anyone has experience or expertise in grounding systems tailored for these purposes in autonomous marine systems, I’d greatly appreciate your insights and recommendations. Any suggestions, tips, or examples of successful implementations would be incredibly valuable as I navigate this aspect of the project.

Best reference would be to check https://bluerobotics.com/ in their boat wiki ! That should give you some clues