Where can I find the code that creates the trace left where the plane or quadcopter passes?

I’m trying to find the code for the purple thread left behind by the plane and other vehicles while passing somewhere, but I can’t find the code because I don’t know what feature of Gmap it uses. Can someone help with this?

Hello, I cannt help, but what do you need it for ?

I am interested on that feature too: I would like to be able to change the color of the track based on a varying parameter, such as the depth measured by an echosounder (arduboat), but the same could be nice to have also on a flying platform, changing color with altitude for example, so to have a simple way to get a 3D feedback

Sir, I don’t understand exactly what you mean.
Are you asking questions or answering questions?

I want to change the color of the line left behind by the planes, and secondly I wonder what code was used to draw this line.

I was making a question, reinforcing your, since the two things are very much related
You would like tonchange the color of the line, I would like to be able to change the color continuously, depending on a thirs parameter such as depth or altitude

I feel like looking for a swordfish in the ocean. :slight_smile: I’m reviewing all the code of the task planner. If I find it, I’ll tell you where. But I’m sorry I don’t even know what I’m looking for. Route? line? polygon?

Thanks for your answer, I found the snake :slight_smile: Really all the pieces are now in place :slight_smile: Routes feature used.