Hello everyone. I am using two F9P GPS to use the GPS for Yaw function.
- GPS_TYPE = 17 (“UBlox moving baseline base”)
- GPS_TYPE2 = 18 (“UBlox moving baseline rover”)
What I’m curious about
- Current’GPS_AUTO_SWITCH’ is set to 1, but how to know which GPS is used for flight
- Phenomenon when Base GPS becomes unavailable during flight and whether flight is possible
- Phenomenon when the Rover GPS becomes unavailable during flight and whether flight is possible
There is a feature to disable all GPS, but I can’t find a feature to turn off only one GPS, so ask someone you know for help.