What is the latest version of Mission Planner?

I am using Ardupilot 3.5.7 with Mission Planner 1.3.58 (which is the latest version I have been able to download.)

However when I look at the Arducopter tutorial, it shows a screen shot of Mission Planner 1.3.7. Also, the parameters mentioned in the tutorial do not agree with the parameter names in the Mission Planner I am using.

What is the reason for this discrepancy? How can I get a set of Mission Planner and Ardupilot that are compatible and consistent??

Thanks,
Joe

I think 7 is a smaller number than 58 :smiley:

Joke aside, 1.3.58 is the latest released. To be consistent, always use the latest released versions. Both FC and GCS.

OK. Thanks for clearing up what the latest versions are. I will stick with that.
However, there are inconsistencies as far as the tutorial is concerned. For example, EKF_CHECK_THRESH is the parameter that I want to change according to the tutorial, but there is no such parameter in either Ardupilot 3.5.7 or Mission Planner 1.3.58. So I’m wondering how to resolve this?

Thanks for the response.

Joe

The biggest issue with ArduPilot and generally with most of the open source projects that documentation often behind the development.
The EKF_CHECK_THRESH parameter was renamed to FS_EKF_THRESH a long time ago…