What happens if I get too much trust?

Hi!

I’m planning a TBS Clone 720mm Quad.
I have ordered Sunnsky 3508 380kv motors, and looking at their sheet for propeller selection.

I want to run as big propellers as possible, for higher efficiency, and with these arms 15inch props is maximum.

But 4pcs 15x5 gives way too much trust for my approx 2300g AUW.

Planning to use a big 5 or 6 cell setup for longest possible flight time.

What would you do?

Any comments? What is the consequences of too much trust?

it will work however just it will have a slight delay in the handling of the aircraft. e.g going forward, left right will not be as responsive as slow spinning rotors.

Ok!

Thank you for your reply.

I don’t have experience of how it feels like, but it will probably be ok, since this will mainly be used for steady video recording, and smooth movements, so i will definitely try 6s (low C high capasity) and 15x5, if its not so good, and can change to 5s.

I have a Tarot 650 with 16x5.5 carbon props and 4108-480KV motors. My AUW is 1.8kg with one 4S 5000mah battery, 2.5kg with 2x5000mah in parallel. I normally only run one battery and holy crap does it make thrust. Throttle mid is somewhere around 380 and full throttle climbs like nobody’s business, though I haven’t measured the climb rate.

I haven’t had much experience flying it yet, but it does seem to be pretty good and flight times are decent, but again, I haven’t had a chance to time the battery life. I recently got loiter/althold to work and they seem to work very well so soon ill time it. I too plan on using it for video/imaging.