Well done Tridge! – Medal of the Order of Australia

39 Likes

Hats off to you Tridge!!
Never realized samba was your work!
Thanks a lot for sharing your work with the world… #respect

1 Like

Congrats Tridge, I hope few people are like you, big scientist and bigger person :slight_smile: Thanks for allow Us to enjoy this great hobby :smile:

1 Like

Fantastic Tridge, well deserved!

1 Like

Just one step away from Sir Tridge

1 Like

Amazing work, congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations Tridge

1 Like

Well done Tridge as we all know you on here,you justly deserve that,I hope you had a nice celibration drink and had fun with your friends

Congrats, indeed!

Crazy to think that years before I knew you through my Solo & ArduPilot hardware, you were benefitting my life through Samba and RSYNC on Linux and OS/2!

Very nice to re-meet you, and learn more about your various accomplishments and wide-ranging contributions!

1 Like

Congratulations. Thank you for all your work.

1 Like

Outstanding! Congratulations Tridge

1 Like

Bravo. Jolly good show.

1 Like

Congrats !
And please reuse this costume in the next “find joe” challenge!

1 Like

Dear Tridge,

This is the kind of reward you 1000% deserve to get. Your dedication, devotion and passion for this hobby enables us to fly, enjoy and use the software you created and helped to create.

Finally, the many hours you have spent and all the work you done for this project are being recognised and rewarded.

We would like to thank you for everything you did. Listening to our stupid questions (I only speak for myself of course) , improving the software, analysing the flight logs, an endless job but now with a great result.

We hope you will continue with the same spirit for as long as possible.

Thank you so much and many congratulations.

1 Like

I will add my congratulations to this. Only really just getting involved here more seriously recently but love seeing the amount of Aussie contribution to such an important project!

1 Like

Great job!!!
Keep doing it.
I found ardupilot is great project :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most justly deserved.
Glad your finally getting the recognition you deserve.

I think he would be an awesome mage in the Witcher TV adaptation.

Congratulations and many thanks Tridge. You deserve this and far more!

Congratulations Andrew … :smiley:

As an aussie, I have been impressed by the contributions from fellow aussies on this project, yourself in particular!