WARNING:dronekit_python.dronekit:Link timeout, no heartbeat in last 5 seconds

Hello everybody. Firstly, I apologize if I posted in the wrong place, I’m new to the forum. But let’s get to my problem:

I bought a generic drone and was trying to use dronekit to guide it remotely with python through my PC. I plan to use machine learning for this. But I am finding lack of connectivity with it.

Here is a link for the same.
https://pt.aliexpress.com/i/1005006111496940.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2bra

I know that it has WiFi connectivity and it is possible to guide it using my cell phone, as I installed an application called ‘wifi uav’. However, when trying to use python code, with a standard port and url, I was unable to make any connection with the vehicle.

The code I used:

import subprocess, platform
import sys
import os

sys.path.append(os.path.abspath('./dronekit_python'))

from dronekit_python.dronekit import connect, VehicleMode

# tcp:127.0.0.1:5760
vehicle = connect('127.0.0.1:14550', wait_ready=True)

After that:

WARNING:dronekit_python.dronekit:Link timeout, no heartbeat in last 5 seconds

I don’t know what it could be, as I’m new to the subject. My drone creates a Wifi connection, named FLOW_17F56C and my computer is also connected to the network via Wifi. Do I have to connect my computer to this network? Am I using the IP and ports correctly? Or am I doing the wrong procedure? Or is there some other protocol that I have to use?

NOTE: if none of this works, I’m thinking about opening it and using an Arduino or ESP32 board, etc. to control him by force!!!