"Waiting for mavlink heartbeat" problem

Hi again. I did reset my pixhawk .Clean my mission planer files, upload copter firmware than reupload fixed wing firmware.I reinstalled the installation. Made serial2 protochol “1”. Than i find “Osd_Type” on parametry tree.Default is 0 . I changed it to 1 (max7456) . Than my new version of minimosd works fine. But oldest version of minimosd still says “waiting mavlink heartbeats .” One of them working is enough for me. Thank you so much for your help and interest . Its solved .

Note: My older version of minimosd can not connect to pc. I tried eprom clear via arduino but it cant. I cant flash it via mwosd configur or others . I think it has very old firmware therefore it can not listen to mavlink messages.

Is this the generic “I can’t make my OSD work” thread? Or should everyone start their own? Because I have the exact same problem.

Coolguy.param (21.2 KB)

I double checked the wires and they seem to be in the right order. UART4 on my FC is SERIAL4.

Please nevermind the stray red wire. That’s the 5v from my fpv cable.
SERIAL4_PROTOCOL = 1
SERIAL4_BAUD = 57
OSD_TYPE = 1 (I have also tried this as OSD_TYPE = 0)
SR4_EXTRA1 = 5

I don’t know what I’m missing now. I’ve read the wiki. I’ve read the thread. It should be working. Obviously I’m doing something wrong but I don’t see it.

EDIT: Whoops I had to reboot the FC after writing those parameters. It works now. Please disregard.