VS Crashes When Opening FlightPlanner

I am using Visual Studio 2019 and the current master code. Also, .net framework 4.6.1 is installed.
I build the code successfully but face some problem when opening FlightPlanner and FlightData design.
When I try to open FlightPlanner.cs in design view, visual studio shows a page with two error:

1. Unable to load DLL “libSkiaSharp”
  2. The variable “MainMap” is either undeclared or war never assigned.

Then it crashes.
I find a warning related to libSkiaSharp.dylib:

‘C:\Users\sc.nuget\packages\skiasharp.nativeassets.linux\1.68.1.1\buildTransitive\net45....\runtimes\osx\native\libSkiaSharp.dylib’ could not be found.

But I have libSkiaSharp in the same directory.

That’s the end of FlightPanner problem, while below is about FlightData problem.

When I try to open FightData.cs in design view, visual studio shows a similar page with only one error:

Warning MSB3243 No way to resolve conflict between “System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089” and “System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a”. Choosing “System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089” arbitrarily. ZedGraph C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets 2084

But it will not crash.

I have read a lot of topics in this forum and try some methods, but they do not work. So I am here to ask for help.

Did you updated submodules after cloning from git ?

I used git clone --recursive.
And I do have these submodules on my disk.

I just checked, it should work.
Strangely there is no osx folder in my skiasharp directory.
Check your nuget packages

I think my SkiaSharp version is correct. But the icon is different.

Something fuc**y with VS 16.7.3 I just updated from 16.7.2 and now it experiences the same problems that you shown.
Downgraded to 16.7.2 and it is working again.

1 Like

Thank you for your test and reply!
I will try try downgraded tonight.

After I downgraded VS to 16.7.2, everything works perfectly now.
Thank you again for your help!