VOXL CAM waypoint mission using MAVROS

So before I buy VOXL CAM, I just wanna make sure that the system that I’m gonna build will working properly. I’m building a quadcopter that is going to fly in a tunnel where the roof is open (outdoor) and i need for the drone to move to a certain position a little precise. I’ve already tried realsense t265, but the sensor’s reading often get error (Integration of ArduPilot and VIO tracking camera (Part 2): Complete installation and indoor non-GPS flights) maybe someone can give me workaround?. so this time I will try to use VOXL CAM as its positioning and this ROS package as its control (https://github.com/Intelligent-Quads/iq_gnc/blob/master/scripts/square.py). what i want to know is,

(1) what should topic data I have in order to do local position waypoint mission (make that ros package works) since the topic used/subsribe in that package is /mavros/global_position/local, maybe i just have to change subsription to /mavros/local_position/pose right?

(2) I’ve been running mavros in my jetson nano. with this configuration (ModalAI VOXL — Copter documentation) can i run mavros in that voxl to program the mission as a companion computer, or i still have to use jetson?

(3) is there any recommendation system or workflow?