Vibration in loiter mode

I have built a few frames trying to reduce vibrations being transferred to my video camera on the drone. This last one is a H wood frame one. I thought this might reduce some of the jello effects etc, but not so. I have done some testing and when viewing video live, can see oscillations start as I engage Loiter. In Pos hold it is not so bad. I did find a couple of postings with others having the same problems. These were old postings. I have just done a flight in Loiter and pos hold, and am hoping someone can perhaps looke at the log and give me a few pointers what I can do or if there is a fundamental frame problem.

Log can be accessed on this link 2023-06-01 14-10-08.bin - Google Drive

1st you should address the mechanical Yaw bias present.:

Typically twisted motor mounts, arms or frame distortion.
Tuning is poor but it’s on default PID’s so no surprise. You have configured the notch filter but disabled Batch logging so we can’t check that. Assuming it’s good try running Auto Tune.

Thx for your analysis. I have rebuilt my drone and took particular care to ensure there are no twisted arms or that they are out of align. The arms are now made with 16mm square ali. The complete setup has also been done. Anyway, I have done another test and this vibration looks to have gone away. I did a flight test and left the logging so the notch filter setting can be viewed. i did start off with slightly reduced pids then bumped them up a bit for this test. Your view will be appreciated.

Quite an improvement, good job! Outputs look good and the Notch filter setting looks good. A bit of jitter on Pitch and Roll but Auto Tune should sort that out. Give it a try.

Thx Dave, appreciayte the feedback.