Vibration after configured the notch filter

@Holybro
i am using Holybro 6x on Octoquad/x configuration with hard mounded.

i see there is no vibration reduced after configured the notch filter. mechanically i have checked frame and propeller balance and motor tilt everything looks fine to me.
Z axis on all IMUs has more(ranges 30-50 m/s/s/s) vibe when its flying towards the head wind at 20m/s .
how can we reduce the the getting vibe high on toward the head wind, because when see the log while hovering or flying in slow speed like up to 7-9m/s it does not have the problem.
i have an doubt that since we configure the notch filter at hover state. how does it help the filt controller when moving very fast towards the wind?

here is my notch setting:
Screenshot 2024-03-13 211648

see the Vibe Vs Speed on Z axis vibration

flown after configured the notch filter

@xfacta your suggestion on this please.

The filter is doing it`s job and it can not do miracles.

Because it is throttle based it is susceptible to errors if the THRST_EXPO parameter is set incorrectly, or the props have too much flex.

Fix the vibration levels by having a more rigid frame or improve the MOT_SPIN_MIN, MOT_THST_EXPO parameters.

The notch filter wont reduce the physical vibrations.
The post-filter noise is reduced to practically nothing, as it should be:

Physical Z axis vibrations are higher than ideal and may give you trouble one day.
X and Y axis is OK.

You likely have a frame flexibility problem, or wiring and things are moving around when they should be secured. Nothing should be touching the flight controller.
As @amilcarlucas says you probably also need to do more with the thrust expo and MOT_SPIN_MIN and MOT_THST_EXPO.

If you have T-Motor Alpha ESCs I would set MOT_THST_EXPO,0.6 then retest MOT_PWM_ARM and MOT_PWM_MIN.

Thank you for your support.
You mean my filter setting is not working correctly as I configured?

It my own doubt: if any drone vibration has very very less than 15m/s/s then doesn’t require to configure the Notch filter ?

It looks like you filter configuration is working well:

The harmonic notch filter is appropriate to use for nearly all levels of vibrations, unless your pre-filter graph showed a nearly flat line like the post-filter lines in the graph above. That graph is from your log.

But none of that changes the physical vibrations (pre-filter), which can still confuse the accelerometers, leading to poor tuning and attitude control, and even a fly-away.

Less than 15m/s/s is unlikely to cause problems, and less than 10/m/s/s is good.
Around 20m/s/s or more can easily seen to be causing issues in peoples logs, or at least making the copter more difficult to tune, always arriving at a bad result.

@kalai1219 all of this information is already available on the Blog post. Why don’t you read that?