Vibe[1] & Vibe[2] showing zero in flight logs of pixhawk cube black

Hello ardu community, we are testing out M1000 (24 inch) quad and analyzing its logs, however vibe[0] is registering the data but the vibe[1] & [2] is showing 0.

Is there a parameter I need to enable for the other vibes to to register data in the flight logs?

Can anyone help me in this?

link to the flight log:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnNeNj1YGi14Bejnl5dydA3sHQ9CtxRk/view?usp=sharing

Are you using ArduCopter 4.1.5-rc1 ?

Dear amilcarlucas,
i am currently using ArduCopter 4.1.3

That version is also OK. But I am not able to reproduce it here using the same version.

Reproduce what?

I have sent the recent flight log of the cube black… and in every flight logs vibe[1] & [2] are not being registered.

Are you able to download and view the log I attached?

On the log files of my own CubeBlack drones I can see the vibe[1] & [2]. So I can not reproduce it on my systems.

Yes I opened your file.
On your file INS_USE* parameter is set correctly and INS_ENABLE_MASK is also OK.

I have seen this too but I dont know what causes it yet. So far I havent noticed this with other FCs apart from the Cube Black, but I will update here if I find out more.

@amilcarlucas @xfacta

Even I m confused. In orange all the IMU Vibes seems to be okay, its only in black I am facing this. Moreover the Vibe[0] in Z axis is below 8 but getting the info from all the IMUs would be good

@Michael_Oborne Can you help me out in this?

set EK3_IMU_MASK to 7