Velox 4in1 ESC to Pixhawk 2.4.8

I don’t think it has anything to do with the ground leads. It’s most likely a problem between the Flight Controller, the Version of Arducopter you are running, the ESC hardware and the ESC firmware.

Read the last few posts in this thread. The Dev has some interesting things to say:

You could try 4.1.0-dev and a few different Dshot protocols.

Hi Dave, again thanks for all your help. Before I try 4.1.0 , i just tried to connect to BL Heli 32 Suite and this is the error I’ve been getting lately
WarningFoundoutdated4wayinterf_210521_2
I’m running 4.0.7 , not sure what that error refers to.

Ok ,so I tried 4.1.0 Beta and still the ESC will not read on BL Heli 32 Suite, I get this error
ErrorFoundnovalidESCconfigurat_210521_1
I know the ESC should work on BL Heli suite , it was listed in their history of updates T-Motor 45A 4in1 ESC V2 is listed there, so not sure why I keep getting this error.

Hi guys, I aalso just bought a Velox 4in1.

II use S7 to S10 for motor output. Is it possible to use thise outputs also for BLHeli32 on my Matek H743 WING?

Thanks.

Okay I can confirm that it works with S7, S8,S9 and S10 on Matek H743 WING and I found out why I couln’t flash my ESCs.

I have to use BLHelisuite32 Releases · bitdump/BLHeli · GitHub
instead of BLHeliConfigurator.

With BLHeliConfigurator I could read the data but the values were empty and I could not upload new data. What is this BLHeliCinfogurator for?

Which BLHeli protocol is the best to choose? I chose DShot600, is it the right one?

DSHOT600 is correct
It’s best to use BLHELI32 suite - I think the Configurator may no longer work, the last time it was updated was 2019. I know the BetaFlight configurator is no longer used since Chrome has changed how add-ons work.

Do you know where to place this wire to the Pixhawk pro? I’m getting current and power from the Power Module V1.0.

Yes, the Current pin on the Power Connector.

1 Like