Using Ardupilot with QGround Control

Hello, I know this has been posted in various places and I am not quite sure if I have found a solution I either fully understand or sit well with.

The company I work for is looking at purchasing some new drones for surveying that are not DJI, given the trend of how they are being handled legally for government jobs (I am not based in the states).

That being said, many companies I have talked with use QGC, but they also say that there is no spline support in this software.

With DJI we were using Mission planner for the basic altitude and waypoints, and then adjusting and adding splines in Litchi (which I believe did not do vertical splines)…

Is there a simple way to either import an Ardupilot flightplan with splines into QGC? Or a way to merge the two so I don`t have to shuffle between programs.

I have also seen in a seperate forum post from someone who has done the “spline in one program and then input it into another” method, and they said that the ground control software did not recognize the splines visually, but the drone still performed them…

This has kind of become a long rant of sorts, just wondering if any news on this has changed…