Using arduino as a remote control for apm 2.8

Hi, i want question if anybody has armed a InspireOne with 3D parts with ardupilot 2.8 APM, I made simulate the RC with arduino nano and Joystick in a Mision Planer and recognize the entries but show a message DISARMED in the Fligh Data, somebody can say how I can ARM this ardupilot to move the motors?

this is the arduino nano code:

Servo

int pos;

int joy1x;
int joy1y;
int joy2x;
int joy2y;

Servo acelerador;
Servo girar_sobre_eje;
Servo avan_frente;
Servo avan_atras;

void setup(){
  Serial.begin(9600);
  acelerador.attach(2);
  girar_sobre_eje.attach(3,1000,2000);
  avan_frente.attach(4,1000,2000);
  avan_atras.attach(5,1000,2000);

//Funcion armar
  for(pos = 0; pos < 180; pos += 1)  // goes from 0 degrees to 180 degrees
  {                                                     // in steps of 1 degree
    acelerador.write(pos);                  // tell servo to go to position in variable 'pos'
    delay(50);                                    // waits 15ms for the servo to reach the position
  }
  for(pos = 180; pos>=1; pos-=1)     // goes from 180 degrees to 0 degrees
  {
    write(pos);                                    // tell servo to go to position in variable 'pos'
    delay(50);                                     // waits 15ms for the servo to reach the position
  }
}
void loop(){
joy1x=analogRead(0);
joy1y=analogRead(1);
joy2x=analogRead(2);
joy2y=analogRead(3);

acelerador.write(map(joy1x, 0, 1023, 0, 180));
girar_sobre_eje.write(map(joy1y, 0, 1023, 0, 180));
avan_frente.write(map(joy2x, 0, 1023, 0, 180));
avan_atras.write(map(joy2y, 0, 1023, 0, 180));
delay(50);
Serial.println(joy1x);
Serial.println(joy1y);
Serial.println(joy2x);
Serial.println(joy2y);
delay(50);

}

Hey Man,

I am a noob but i can tell you that APM 2.8 doesnt really exist. Sort of only exists on a few sites where you can buy stuff from China but i dont think it was an official release from these guys.

Depending on what flight mode the copter is in it has to do a few checks in order to arm. For instance to arm in Loiter mode it first needs to have established GPS lock. The Mission Planner software gives you some feedback on why specifically a drone wont arm so maybe that could help.

Alex