Use of Diagnostics in Mission planner for an Iris + or other Pixhawk controlled coptor with Windows

I am looking for some help with using the Mission planner Terminal mode for diagnostics. I have many questions and I am hoping that others have an interest in this thread as well. My first question is does anyone know how I can copy a diagnostic run from my screen? I noticed that I can click and drag over test to highlight it, but if i try the old Windows ctl c to copy, the highlighting is gone when I touch any key.

Second question is where can I find documentation on the Terminal mode in Mission planner?

the terminal has become obsolete. only older version support terminal, or the nuttx shell.

what are you looking to do?

I was having trouble with my Pixhawk and I was hoping to be able to use the terminal diagnosis to find out what was wrong with that. The iris for some reason is not able to maintain a stable altitude. It is varying by as much as 30 feet when hovering in loiter mode.

I was able to get terminal to function: ver 3.2.1 But I’m not sure of how to issue the commands for diagnosis. it is responding to the various diagnosis commands