Unstable Copter, Yaw Drift, Self Landing etc

Hello,

I have new assembled quad with pixhawk. It has 3 flights total, it only need pid s adjusted but with stock pids its still flying well.
Nightmares started after upgrading ac3.3r7. After update hud started to move randomly (also i have stabilized cam on rc9 port and it also starts move randomly) and give bad ahrs and alt imparity (not sure its imparity), and osd says high vspeed even copter on ground and not moving.
I revert back to 3.2.1, no errors appear but copter not fly well. Some moments it flies normally, sometimes start to wobble (probably stock pids doesnt fit but normally it flies well with stock pids). In althold in 2 mins after takeoff it flies normal but after 2-3 mins yaw drift starts on ccw rotation. Yaw drift sometimes strong sometimes soft.
Another problem is copter wants to land itself even full throttle applied in althold mode. If i switch to stabilize and apply full throttle, copter starts to ascend rapidly.
Lastly today i tried autotune. I have done many autotune but this one has really irrelevant drifts. After every twitch it needs interfere with sticks or he will fly a direction like i giving command for cruising. During the autotune it want to land again it flipped back when it touch to ground. I fixed up copter, rearmed and tried again to autotune. Copter completes autotune but there s no change at the pids.

Now i started to pull my hair off. I designed many copters to my friends with apm, every system flies well but if its my copter it refuses to fly well.

logs:
dropbox.com/s/j20gb2idsno3k6l/2.BIN?dl=0

Helps are appreciated.

(ps. sorry for my english :slight_smile: )

Onboard Video

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY4sEdjcy1Y[/youtube]