Unmanned vehicles cannot move to the specified point in guided mode

My unmanned car has two different motors. I adjusted them in the servo of the mission planner to be able to use remote control for linear walking, but in guided mode, they cannot move to the specified point and will still rotate in place. Is this a motor issue?

It’s a configuration issue. Reverse one of the throttle outputs so that both move forward when using Mission Planner’s motor test feature. Then reverse the corresponding RC channel on your transmitter to match.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. The motor has been calibrated and can be easily controlled by remote control, but it cannot be moved in that direction using guidance mode, let alone to the specified point. After moving to the offset point, start rotating.

Can it be driven in ACRO mode?

In Arco mode, it can be driven.

1 Like

Indeed, as you mentioned before, I reversed the channel and right wheel corresponding to the roll and encountered this problem. Now, I have reversed the left wheel and cancelled the reverse of the roll, allowing the unmanned vehicle to move towards the designated position. Thank you very much! But I have a new problem. I pulled the scale of the mission planner to the maximum for movement, and the car always has a certain distance from the reference point. Is this because the guided mode of the mission planner allows for an error of 0.5 meters?