Unhealthy AHRS + safe (SAFETY) warning

Hello,

After I updated my cube orange from FW 4.1.5 to Rover 4.4.0, my RC boat no longer works.
I constantly get UNHEALTHY AHRS and safety warning in the HUB. The motors also no longer work.
I’ve been trying to figure it out for over a week now, but I can’t figure out what’s going wrong. Are there parameters that I am overlooking?

I am also unable to install the old FW 4.1.5. Then I get the message that the FW is not suitable for the board (1063).

Is there anyone who can help me further?

Do not downgrade FW, that just causes a lot of problems.

Just fix the issue with 4.4.0.

Hi @Marcel007,

The safety warning is because a safety switch is enabled. You can disable this by setting BRD_SAFETY_DFLT to 0.

The Unhealthy AHRS message is because the vehicle doesn’t have a good position estimate. If you take it outside it should be OK.

The warning about “FW is not suitable for the board” is because Mission Planner thinks that you’re trying to load the wrong firmware onto the flight controller. Maybe you could explain the steps you went through when trying to load the old firmware that resulted in this message… although as Amilcar says, it’s probably best to just keep moving forward. 4.1 is very old.

Hope that helps.