Unhealthy AHRS after parameters reset

Hi, i’m having issues with the “unhealthy AHRS” message after a board reset. I had a working plane running Plane 4.1.7 on a Matek F765.
After the parameters reset, i have been able to recover the parameters following the documentation, the firmware do not ask me to calibrate the ACC anymore, i’m able to arm the plane but this message appears.
Just to clarify, I don’t use a compass and i have 3D lock with the GPS. (at least 10 satellites)
Is there any way to avoid doing the ACC calibration again and get rid off the message?
I’m not asking this because i’m lazy, it’s very difficult for me to remove the FC from the airframe.
Attached is a log, but idk if this will be of any help in this case.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gqT_HZ43pet63PmQOfj4U4tYFvRvLNDx/view?usp=sharing
Thanks in advance and sorry about my english.
Regards.

That log is only a few seconds long. It can take several minutes for the GPS accuracy to reach the required level for the AHRS to report healthy.

Thanks, i’m probably being paranoid. I live in an apartment in a major city and i´m not able to try it well due to de buildings around, i will try it on the flying field as soon as i can.
Thanks by your response.
Regards.