Unexpected RTL?

Hi,

Could someone please help me. I have a quad with a pixhawk on it with 3.1.2-rc2 (beta) loaded. I have been getting unexpected rtl's on it. well I am guessing it is RTL's, it happened 2 times on this log. the first time when I lost control I hit it to land (one of my mode's) but it never said RTL in the log. the second time (at about 77%) it says it changed to RTL then I hit land.

I am not sure how to tell what caused this, I looked at the rc inputs which look ok to me and the batt voltage is good. any help would be appreciated.

John

Hi,

Here are the .bin files from the pixhawk. I am not exactly sure which one is from this flight but I thought I would upload incaSE they may help. I am off to the wki to learn how to read these log (bin) files…

thanks

Hi,

I think I figured this out, please can someone tell me if I am understanding this correctly

(Not exactly sure how to add image except to post it somewhere else, then here, so I will attach it)

If I did this correctly it means my radio was loosing connect with, then reconnection to the rx, which is exactly what I was afraid was happening. this happened while they were about 20 feet apart. I have an dragonlink and I think the 1.2ghz vtx is killing it. I had recently seen a video called LRS Shootout where they did some test between a few UHF systems, the dragonlink did ot do well at all when it came to interference.

Thanks,

John

Is there a reason you’re using dragonlink on a quad? A 2.4 system should be fine for any multicopter.