Unable to update / change SR0 settings in Full Params

Since updating to 3.3 [ any or all rc# ] my Taranis Lua script acts up. I contacted Peter over at droneshop biz [ I use his lua script ] and he suggested I need to update my SR settings. So I got them from his google docs and changed them in the full path list and did ‘Write’… most of them updated… however several don’t seem to ‘stick’ because when I do refresh I see they go back to what they were. I don’t know if this is an issue with 3.3 or with APM P2 or what? Can somebody else check it out and see if it’s just me? This bites I feel naked flying now without the Telemetry and ever since 3.3 I can’t get it to work. Thanks!
Rick

govsux,
I guess you saw the note on the blog post that FrSky telemetry users must set SERIAL2_PROTOCOL to “3” and reboot the board to enable FrSky telemetry like in previous versions?

diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/cop … -wider-use

[quote=“rmackay9”]govsux,
I guess you saw the note on the blog post that FrSky telemetry users must set SERIAL2_PROTOCOL to “3” and reboot the board to enable FrSky telemetry like in previous versions?

diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/cop … -wider-use[/quote]
Yea I thought for sure when that got added in rc whatever that would do the trick but nope… In fact my Teesny board doesn’t communicate at all unless that’s set to 1 which I’ve heard other people say the same thing. Gonna try and change the SRO params that wont ‘stick’ with Tower when I get home form work and see if that does anything. If so then I’ll know it’s APM 2P.

Got it working!! I had to use Droid Planner [ sorry Bill!!! ] For whatever reason even after writing the new SR params many times they would not stick using APM P2 but they did with DP… fyi if using Peters Lua script [ drone shop biz ] these are what worked
SR0_EXT_STAT,2
SR0_EXTRA1,5
SR0_EXTRA2,5
SR0_EXTRA3,3
SR0_PARAMS,10
SR0_POSITION,3
SR0_RAW_CTRL,0
SR0_RAW_SENS,5
SR0_RC_CHAN,0
SR1_EXT_STAT,2
SR1_EXTRA1,6
SR1_EXTRA2,6
SR1_EXTRA3,1
SR1_PARAMS,10
SR1_POSITION,2
SR1_RAW_CTRL,0
SR1_RAW_SENS,1
SR1_RC_CHAN,2
SR2_EXT_STAT,2
SR2_EXTRA1,5
SR2_EXTRA2,5
SR2_EXTRA3,3
SR2_PARAMS,10
SR2_POSITION,3
SR2_RAW_CTRL,0
SR2_RAW_SENS,5
SR2_RC_CHAN,0
SR3_EXT_STAT,0
SR3_EXTRA1,0
SR3_EXTRA2,0
SR3_EXTRA3,0
SR3_PARAMS,0
SR3_POSITION,0
SR3_RAW_CTRL,0
SR3_RAW_SENS,0
SR3_RC_CHAN,0

The problem came back… after a reboot or two some of the SR settings in the params went back to the incorrect settings… grrrrrrr!!! So it’s NOT APM P2??? Sorry Bill… Could somebody change their SR1 Extra 1 and 2 to the setting of 6 and the SR1 Extra 3 to 1. Then see if after a couple pix reboots it stays?? It keeps going back to the old settings which at the moment I forget what they are… there are a couple more that wont stick as well. I thought it was my GC app APM P2 but no… so maybe it is an issue with 3.3???

Got same problem too.