Unable to Arm With Stick; Can Arm With MP

My mRoPixracerPro running nightly will not recognize the left stick in the down right posiiton. I have no issues arming and disarming the craft from MP; just not my Radiomaster TX16S w/ Crossfire Nano RX and CSFR Passthrough enabled. I went so far as to tweak the radio so the range is 1000 - 2000 w/ 1500 in the center. I don’t receive a notification of a failure; i get nothing. Any ideas where to go w/ this one?

Connect to missionplanner RC calibration screen and check the green bars movement and PWM readings there.
You might need to recalibrate if throttle and yaw are not reaching their current end points.

1 Like

Yes, according to radio calibration screen – and the failsafe window for that matter --, I’m getting a full sweep from 1000 to 2999. I also pushed the latest nightly to the PixracerPro; still no go.

@davidbitton,

If the upper limit of the range is 2999 then that’s quite high and should be reduced to 2000. I think we may have some hard limits that the range can’t be higher than 2200.

That was a typo. Should have been 2000.

@davidbitton,

Ok, sounds good. Maybe set LOG_DISARMED = 1 and then try and arm the vehicle from the sticks then download the log and post it here?

I found the problem. I had Aileron and Roll reversed. SMH

1 Like