UDP gstreamer video feed not working after new GCS install

It was all working, (RPi zero and cam with usb modem on OTG cable) running mavlink on port 14550 and h254 video on port 5600.
My laptop died and i had to start over the GCS from scratch. I installed current MP and Java for the link. When I ran mission planner for first time it said something like “video feed is detected” and allowed an automated gstreamer install but still no feed in the hub.
I tried the test path in the source pipeline for gstreamer url and the test pattern shows.
also the mavlink data is coming through no problem.

my current path is;
udpsrc port=5600 buffer-size=90000 ! application/x-rtp ! decodebin3 ! queue max-size-buffers=1 leaky=2 ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=BGRA ! appsink name=outsink

the feed works with no problem into QGC with UDP port 5600 set (which is default) so the rest of the link works and i can even see the video data rate working in java all the time so I don’t know.

I was originally (before my GCS laptop died) running gstreamer 1.9.2 as recommended but I can no longer find an installation file for this, so I’ve tried the current 1.20 and an earlier 1.10.0 nothing working. (i’m not sure what version of Gstreamer Mission Planner installed automatically when the video was detected, I uninstalled MP and tried again but it didn’t do the auto install of Gstreamer a second time)

I have exactly the same problem. Did you find a solution? @Michael_Oborne is this solved?

No, i have not solved this yet, i did check with QGC and the feed works all the way and displays to screen so that tells me the data is available on my GCS and it’s a mission planner or gstreamer issue.

I try to connect openhd udp stream to MP, seems MP does not detect a stream on port 5600.

I have stream on qgc on Linux, qgc on windows but nothing mp on windows… my test videotestsrc is working in MP, with gstreamer on commandline I detect stream with

gst-launch-1.0.exe udpsrc port=5600 ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 ! autovideosink sync=false

What pipeline can I use in gstreamersrc to detect this one… ?

Hello, i not sure what pipeline is correct, i still dont have gstreamer feed working in missionplanner like it used to. My next task it to roll back to early version of missionplanner and try again.