UBlox ZED-F9P L1/L2 GNSS Unit

thanks, i’ll try your settings

Personally, I think the offset is lost in the noise – as long as it’s always the same.

Hi @PauG, Can share link about ntrip config?

Hi I am getting 30-60 cm accuracy with F9P in photogrammetry in Agisoft Metashape. Photos are geotagged in Mission Planner and time of shot is synchronized by hotshoe form Sony a7r2 on Gremsy t3v2 to Cube Orange. During flight I get corrections form NTRIP by Mission Planner and RFD868 Mhz telemetry. In Mission Planner I always get RTKFIX. Is that normal ? How can I get better results with better accuracy?

The CAM messages you’re probably extracting are rounded to the nearest GNSS timestamp. You’re probably collecting at 5Hz, so that can easily be 30-60cm due to the timing. The feature has been requested to make the timestamps more meaningful, but for now, the current solution is to use a standalone device like an Emlid Reach M2 to do the tagging.

Here’s what I’ve requested long ago to help you get better accuracy.

1 Like

Yeah, I have only asked for mission planner and ardu stack for the more accurate position fixes, what 2, 3 years ago? STILL not implemented???

Have you tested ArduCopter 4.4.0-dev? It has a lot more precision, probably all the precision you need.

But the timing (lags and delays) still could use some improvement.