Ublox F9P module GPS data not seen in Mission Planner

Can Anyone help?

Running ArduCopter configuration on Cube Orange flight controller.
I know the Here3+ CAN GPS works - thats tested working, But now I am looking at using an F9P module (in this case initially the Holybro H-RTK module, but also other F9P varients. I know that the F9P module works on both the USB and the UART. (Have checked this in U-Centre). But when connecting the module to the GPS ports (Either one), I get no data.

I am thinking its a com port issue, where the comport isnt benig intialised correctly…

Now I have seen something about the Serial port configuration being different depending on which PIXhawk your using, so I see the com ports as below?

How does this relate to the com ports in mission planner? Because how I see this, GPS2 is actually on USART 8 (= Which I assume is the STM32 USART numbering), /dev/ttyS5 is then the misson planner/firmware naming?

I have the UARTs in mission planner setup to the same baudrate as being outputted from the GPS module., I have tried swapping the TX/RX pins around, and I am pretty sure that I dont need to do an invert pin (or is this the missing bit)?

So Basically am I looking down the right path?

Or have I missed something blindingly obvious…

The project I am working on is basically to test the accuracy of the Antennas that the company I work for designs, against the competitors, but in a working environment.

Thanks

In paramaters the GNSS units are named 1 or 2

GPS_* or GPS_*1
GPS_*2

depending in the first detected GNSS unit detected regardless of which serial port they are connected to.
So all serial ports are basically equal regardless of labelling printed on the outside case of the flight controller. They only need suitable parameters to be used with a GNSS unit, such as SERIALx_PROTOCOL,5 and a suitable baud rate.

So as an example: if your only GNSS unit is plugged into a serial port labelled as GPS2, it becomes GPS_*1 in parameters, the first GPS.

Thanks - So if there is only 1 GPS unit connected to a serial port, then the flight controller should see this as GPS1? regardless if connected to GPS1 or GPS2 as labelled on the flight controller - Is that what you are saying? At the moment I have only 1 GPS unit connected to the flight controller, and it has been connected into GPS2

Correct - in parameters it is GPS1

Fantastic - all working now (except the antenna I wanted to test - which looks broke now :frowning: )