Translation of Mission Planing

Hi Michael,
I took some time tonight and could revise 60% of it. If you have time, use the link below to use the revised translation.

Regards,

Jader

Hi Michael,

I have noticed that some text lost the carrier and return from original and due to that, the text does not fit in the window of the software like the original. I do not know on the Language Translation tool, how can I introduce the end of the line the carrier return. There is any way I can do that?

I will start the second version of the translation.

Regards,

Jader

try using control-enter
that normally works.

there could be a bug in the editor as well. I will need to check

I will check it and let you know

Hi Michael,

I tried the Control Enter together but did not worked. If you find out a way or update the Software, pls let me know them I will make the last correction.

Regards,

Jader

Hi Michael,

I have done the revision on the translation. I would like to ask if you can use this translation on your next version available, beta or final and if you can let me know it so I can test it after you make it available.

I still waiting a solution for the way to insert Carrie return for the text.

Pls find hte link to download it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t962qfum3yye09l/translation.rar?dl=0

Regards

Jader Leite

Hi Michael,

I just need your confirmation if you could download the file. Can you confirm for me?

Regards,

Hi,
I have a new file with a revised translation, there is any way I can modify it with existing one in the mission planner or I need to send it to Michael?