Traditional heli 450 FBL tuning issues

Hi guys i m trying to make a heli fly good in gps modes etc but to me it seems like a tunnig issue which even after reading to the wiki so many times still i think i m missing something that u guys must know of pls help me diagnose the issue which is that the heli is not loiter jold rock solid as it should it wanders little bit or maybe pitch wobble I tried tunning vff as suggested in the wiki but its really making me frustrated to tune it as i dont know where it is leading me to… any help would be appreciated and yes all the shafts cg and blade tracking /balancing has been done prior to tune and still in roll axis it oscillates/wobble/shaking in a fast manner so i habe to lower the acccel of roll and pitch axis in order to counter for it which makes the tunning part more difficult , thank you any help pls asap, logs uploading
@bnsgeyer @ChrisOlson
Pls guys help me heli experts

Uploading logs

Logs
@amilcarlucas

@goobisoft the tuning of your attitude controller is not very good. You should use the autotune feature to help tune it better. Follow the tuning wiki.
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/traditional-helicopter-tuning.html
be sure to start with the section on “preparing to tune” and then move on to the autotune section.

1 Like

Very much thnx for reply but i have never tried autotune before and i m little scared i only fo prefer manual tune if can u help me in other ways then auto tune

@goobisoft sorry but I don’t manually tune anymore. The autotune is a great tool. There is no need for guessing anymore.

Ok can u atleast tell me which parameters to tune (autotune) for quality flying

@goobisoft follow the wiki please. I spent a lot of time writing the wiki to help users guide themselves thru this process. The big thing I noticed about your setup is that you had very low I gains (ATC_RAT_PIT_I and ATC_RAT_RLL_I). The I gain is essential for the controller to be able to match the desired attitude. But that may not be enough to solve your problem. That is why I recommend that you work through the tuning wiki for autotune

1 Like

As said on wiki i have made the i gain same as FF value thats y it is low and amy tip on oscillations in roll axis ?