Beta 1 for Tower v4.0.0 is now available on the Play Store!
Here are some of the highlights for this release:
- Remove dependency on 3DR Services
- Compass calibration support for Solo and ArduCopter v3.4 or higher
- Restore vehicle history screen
- Ability to export the vehicle flight path as a mission
- Deprecate ‘.dpwp’ mission file for ‘.txt’ mission file to improve compatibility with other GCS
- Autosave last survey preferences
- Fix invalid altitude frame for Follow-Me and Guided mode
- Fix Takeoff mission waypoint for plane vehicles
The full changelog can be found on github.
I saw the update last night, nice to see vehicle history back in.
Thank’s Freddia, nice release ; now can we remove 3drservices? isn’t more necessary?
Yes, it can be fully removed.