Total newb needs help

Hi, all,
I have an IRIS+ that flies fine, a Google Nexus 7, and 3DR’s antenna module successfully (I think) connected to the tablet (the antenna flashes green). I’ve installed Tower (DroidPlanner 3).

However, whenever I click Connect, I get a “Connection failed” error. Anyone have any thoughts?

TIA!

Tower requires 3DR services to be running. When you plugin the Radio it should pop up a window asking if you want to run 3DR services. If not it may not be seeing your radio or you didn’t have 3DR services.

Mike

[quote=“iseries”]Tower requires 3DR services to be running. When you plugin the Radio it should pop up a window asking if you want to run 3DR services. If not it may not be seeing your radio or you didn’t have 3DR services.

Mike[/quote]

I’m definitely running 3DR services, so that’s not it. I was hoping it would be something simple like that! :slight_smile:

When you plug the antenna in it should pop up the tower software as it can see the device.

Since yours is not doing that it is not connected correctly to the tablet or is not support on that tablet.

Are you using the correct cable and have the correct end plugged in?

Mike