Toslon X Boat 730

Some time ago I bought a Toslon X Boat 730, I am generally quite satisfied with the performance it has given me so far, however, I am increasingly missing an Autopilot. I am aware that there is a Toslon Autopilot called the X Pilot, however, from what I have seen it is not well liked… I recently discovered the existence of Ardupilot and it’s just what I need, but honestly, I don’t even know where to start. I’ve skimmed through the documentation, but I don’t know how to apply it to the electronics of the X Boat.
Searching on the Internet, I found the Boat Manual and the X Pilot Manual in case you could give me some idea of where to start, although I haven’t made much progress…
I have been informed that the ESC built into the boat is dual and there is a mixer on the motors and apparently this could be a problem with Ardupilot.
I would like to know if it would be possible to install Ardupilot on this boat and if it would be possible to take advantage of the modules it already has inside. Any help or advice if anyone has faced a similar problem is welcome.

This image extracted from the documentation shows the functions of the two modules inside the ship:

These videos of the X Pilot show some details (not too many) of the wiring and interior of the boat that may be of help to someone who understands more than I do:

1 Like