Torqueedo & Ardupilot Not Working

I have a toqueedo travel 1103, the JapanDrones RS485 to serial converter, a cube orange, and missionplanner on windows using arduRover 4.2.3 . I cannot get the torqueedo to spin the prop at all. I’m trying to figure out the issue. There only issue right now that is indicated in missionplanner is that i don’t have GPS (0 satellites & unhealthy AHRS) but it is a very cloudy and stormy day, and i deactivated the prearm checks. I still can’t get the prop to spin. I have
TRQD_DE_PIN = -1
TRQD_DIR_DELAY = 1
TRQD_ONOFF_PIN = -1
TRQD_OPTIONS = 3
TRQD_POWER = 100
TRQD_SLEW_TIME = 2
TRQD_TYPE = 1 (i am using the tiller connection)
BATT_MONITOR = 23
BRD_SAFETYENABLE = 0
BRD_SAFETYOPTION = 0

Does anyone have any ideas on what i can try? The TRQD line in the messages is:
TRQD h:1 dspd: 0 spd: 0 succ:77888 err:1 ← but it’s my understanding that the err:1 isn’t an error message but just a number of corrupted messages right? I’m not getting any other error that I can see. I look forward to hearing back.

ArduPilot’s commanding 0 throttle on the Torqeedos. That’s why they’re not spinning.

Are you sure the vehicle’s armed?

Thank you for your response. Yes, I am sure its armed due to removing all the preArm safety checks and the MissionPlanner screen saying armed. This is what was so confusing about it. However, I did manage to get it to spin by remapping the controller and making sure no other mode but Manual was used. I have not put all the preArm checks back in, so hopefully once it is reset to a safe operating mode it will still spin. I also need to remap the controller again to make sure it can spin in both directions but I was able to get it to finally spin so it will hopefully continue to be so.