Tired of crashing in ANY auto mode

I have calibrated the compass lost count of how many times.
I made a box copter flies really well until I use any auto mode even LAND!
Loiter forget it!
I flew one time in auto mode successfully auto was switched on at 4:40 mark mission ended at 8:34
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr34N44 … DxTFHGaa3w

Loiter was turned on here at 2:58 second mark
youtube.com/watch?v=_HQAU9y … DxTFHGaa3w

and then the finale! RTL was activated at the 59 second mark
youtube.com/watch?v=u04Nco2 … 3w&index=1

pictures of my rig here
fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ … 56588419a2

and here

fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ … e8c8d60542

Post your logs before a "tried of people that don’t post logs " is posted.

Have no idea how to do that
Thanks

Are the logs generated every flight or do you have to physically arm them?
I try and figure it out

Ok sorry answering my own questions I found how to view then not sure what I’m looking at there’s a lot of logs I’m going to delete them wipe this apm clean start over.
What compass settings should I enable and disable
Should I enable compass learn?

disabe autolearn unless you are 100% sure you don’t have magnetic interference, if you do, it will only get worse.
if you upload the crash logs, (see size, number of flights since crashes) - you may still have a chance to learn something from the mistakes that got recorded :slight_smile: Logging is one of the strenghts of ArduCopter.

i downloaded all of them trying to figure out my crashes.
and disable learn check!

FOUND MY CRASH PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED
or what is happening
looking at the map its way off heres the video it landed on top of the building
youtube.com/watch?v=u04Nco2 … DxTFHGaa3w

added the log file

That log is not the one of the video, attitude does not resemble video, you end up on same altitude as takeoff, and yaw does not contain any spinning.
Also: enable you ACC logging.

If you click the show map icon you see the spin

If you look at it it looks like a mirror image I put this gps compas ublox on the lid of this copter once I opened the lid to plug it in the compass ks upside down. Is there a possibility once I close the lid the copter thinks it’s upside down?photo
i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/ … lvm3bh.jpg

jakekc0uxp you are right, the GPS log looks like the correct one.

in the video, you do at least 720degree left yaw, you yaw from 15degree to ~354 during the whole flight, till you cut the throttle. - less than 40degree or rotation during flight.
Also , your GPS.RelAlt starts at ~0m , and when you cut throttle, it’s back at ~0m - I’d expect it to be on the roof - at least ~3meters up

this two parts does not match the video at all.
Att.RollIn and Att.Roll (same for pitch) seems fine too, unless some stickbanging is to blame (RCIN is not logged) - then I do not know why the logged flight would end in a crash.

And there’s no flip at the end.

No idea that this is then looking at the map the little curl there looks like the spin I never yaw like that.
Wondering if this whole apm and or gps has issues. I ordered another set of each. Also I am going to install the gps facing up always to eliminate the lid opening being a possibility of the compass being upside-down

Gps must ALWAYS LOOK AT THE SKY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does when the lid is closed. I have to open the lid to plug the battery in

Ok so can you connect via USB to mp with lid down? If so do that and connect then check orientation of compass on the HUD compared to model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk