Tiltrotor support for plane

Post your question in Arduplane>VTOL Plane

Hello, guys I’ve tried a maiden fixed-wing flight from Qloiter through the FBWA but failed three times during the transition. The first one doesn’t reach to transition and I stopped it manually. On the second try plane started to rotate in yaw uncontrollably and on the last try made weird moves when I turned back to Qloiter probably because the batteries moved inside of the plane, and crashed to the ground. I am adding logs and videos of the transitions. Can you help to diagnose the problem?

00000091.BIN - Google Drive, Transition .mp4 - Google Drive

Good afternoon, everyone. I’m new to using the ArduPilot autopilot, and I’m currently experimenting with a VTOL configuration in Tri mode. However, right now, I’m initially testing it as a Tricopter. When I take off and switch the flight mode to Loiter, there is a pitching motion on the Pitch axis. Could someone provide feedback on what the error might be? I suspect it could be related to the controller. I appreciate everyone’s assistance, and I’m attaching a sample video.
Test 1
test 2

Hi Erick, I don’t think it’s an error. I think you just need to tune your model. Check the Tuning section in the Wiki.

Hello everyone,

I built a quadcoptor with the two front motors tilting. This configuration has had a few succesfull manual flights. Now the problem arose when the plane was doing an automatic mission. During the landing sequence the plane flew too low, and since we had quad_assist turned on the back motors spun up making the plane nose dive into the ground. (Maybe there should be a warning not to use quadassist when using tiltmotors?) But when studying the logs to find out what happened during the last stages the plane was transitioning about a hundred times in a few seconds, while the airspeed was above fbw_min. Does someone know what could have happened? And how we could resolve this issue? Here are the logs: crash log with weird continuous transitions
And the flight footage:
Auto mission with crash

Any help would be greatly appreciated!