Tiltrotor support for plane #2

Hi Greg,

thanks for your fast response. It is a bit weird, I made a break for about 2 hours. Now I repowered everything and connected to Mission-Planner to get the .param-file. According to the servo-outputs everything is working as it should. Maybe I had some strange combination of parameters earlier and because of all the trying things out, the FC had a mistake. And maybe it was a to long day today and I should go to bed :smiley:.

If I get this weird combination again I hopefully save the .param-file and get in touch again.

Kind regards

Jan

Hopefully I can revive this thread now that weโ€™re in 2024.

Iโ€™m working on a bi-copter tilt-rotor for a university project and am wondering if anyone has any experience here.

The current issue - of many - is that the tilt servos are not moving in any mode. In qstabilize if I tilt the craft I would expect the servos to tilt the motors but the servos do not move. They also do not move with any transmitter inputs when in any flight mode. The left and right servos are assigned to front left and right tilt motor. The motors, hower, do function as expected, when I tilt the craft to the left, the left motor spools up and vise versa. The servos are plugged into main out 1 and 2 on the pixhawk and the servos are set up in that same way in missionplanner. The servos do move if I assign those servo channels to be aileron or elevator etcโ€ฆ

If you think you can solve it I am willing to provide screenshot, bin files and whatnot for troubleshooting.

Thanks a bunch!