I am planning to make an autonomous boat. Here is what I have chosen till now:
- Boat will be made of aluminum and a mono-hull format (attached image)
- The size will approximately 4 feet and should be able to pull a weight of 80-100kgs in water
- The thruster should be a jet pump as per the attached image (RC Jet pump)
Now for the questions,
- The jet pump attached in the image is designed for small RC boats. I need anything which is little more powerful, but not expensive. Anyone has an idea of that kind of pump? If yes, please share your ideas.
- Am very new to boat building and have no idea on a boat. However, I have built robots in aluminum and will manage it. Would request any links with complete builds and your help as I will be posting the updates here. Also, please confirm if it is good to build a mono-hull or a multi-hull setup for the rough seas.