Thrust loss, spinning hexacopter

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me!
I have a problem on a Hexacopter, in flight after several minutes I get a “potential trust loss” message and then the hexa starts spinning until the ground!

The first three times I was in Yaw autotune and the engine 6 fail. I changed the engine and the esc and the fourth time I was in normal flight and it was engine 1.

I’m posting the logs and two videos where you can see the copter collapsing on the side of the engine in question before it starts to spin.

Unfortunately the fourth time I was not able to land without damage.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Hexacopter 6Kg
  • 850 mm
  • radiolink pixhawk
  • dualsky XM5010
  • esc DYS aria 35A BLheli32
  • 15x5 props
  • 6S 16000mah lipo

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z_nX7JmJJZ93hH_IUj-NM-xt6am3gJIr?usp=sharing

In this log there is a loss of thrust on Motor 6, Motor 5 drops to stabilize and down it goes.

These outputs are oscillating badly perhaps the ESC’s are over heating. The CW motors are commanded close to max.

Thanks for your answer!!

In this log there is a loss of thrust on Motor 6, Motor 5 drops to stabilize and down it goes.
Yes i loss motor 6 and the hexa start to spin but in a realy stable way that i can land without dommage.

These outputs are oscillating badly perhaps the ESC’s are over heating. The CW motors are commanded close to max.
you think oscillating is due to esc overheating? dont you think it’s because i was in autotune?
What can cause CW motors to spin faster than CCW?

I look at the log again and in my last fly i loss motor 1, the hexa start to spin and during my descent i lose motor 6 and crash.

No the opposite cause and effect. I think oscillation is the reason they may be overheating. Oscillation is an indicator of poor tuning. A mechanical yaw bias is usually the reasin for mismatch between CW and CCW. Motors not levels, mounts twisted, arms twisted of frame distorion.

Do you think they are to much oscilation at the begining? ( red box)