Throw Mode missing parameters

Hello,
I am want to play arround with Throw / Drop Mode. In the documentation I Find the Parameter THROW_ALT_MIN and THROW_ALT_MAX. But I do not find this Parameters in the “Full Parameter List” to set this parameters. Do you have any idea where to find this? I am using ArduCopter V4.3.7.
Thank you for help.
Andreas

Update to ArduCopter 4.4.4 and look again.

Which board are you using? Not all boards have enough memory to include throw flight mode.

You can use custom.ardupilot.org to build a firmware version for your board that has some features - that you do not need - disabled, saving memory space so that you can include the throw flight mode.

And update to ArduCopter 4.4.4 or Arducoter 4.5.0-beta1

Hello,
thanks for your reply. I use Pixhawk orange cube. I will try to update to 4.4.4.

It’s called Cube Orange, not “Pixhawk cube orange”

I Uptated now to ArduCopter 4.4.4. Mission Planner is 1.3.81. FC is “Cube Orange”. But still same Problem. I find the Parameters:
THROW_MOT_START
THROW_NEXTMODE
THROW_TYPE
and these Parameters work. But I do not find:

THROW_ALT_MIN
THROW_ALT_MAX
These Parameters are shown and explained in the documentation but I do not find them.
Any other Idea?

First you need to set THROW_TYPE
Then reboot
Then refresh parameters.

Default 0 is a Throw Type (upward). Think you need V4.5. At least on a Bench Kakute F7 that’s what I see.

Are you looking for ArduCopter 4.6.0 parameters on ArduCopter 4.4.4?

Use Complete Parameter List — Copter documentation link for the 4.4.4 documentation

You don’t need 4.6. It was introduced in 4.5 Beta1

4.6 is the version he gets by default in the complete parameter list of the wiki. Other versions need to be manually selected in the combo box at the top of the page. Hence I mentioned the 4.6 version

Sure, but if you want those features wouldn’t it better to use a Beta version that supports them than a Dev version?

Dave, please read my answer again. I explained why I mentioned it. I never recommended it.

Understood but because V4.5 doesn’t show up at all on the parameters list page because it’s in Beta I thought it best to suggest the best/safest route to use those parameters.
The complete answer would include the Changelog as a resource as this enhancement is listed there:
AC Changelog

Hello,
OK. I found the Parameters in the V4.5-beta2. So I will test this. But I have another Question. You talked about V4.6. I can not find this Version. If I use MP for upload the Firmware I only see V4.4.4 as latest Official. Am I doing something wrong?

4.4.4 is the current stable version. This is the default that MP will install right now unless you acess beta firmware or custom install. The versions they are talking about, 4.5 and 4.6 are beta and dev versions.

You just haven’t made the right selections. If you want a Beta version; from the Install firmware screen hit the “Beta firmwares” text and it will populate. If you want the latest DEV version (4.6 today) then hit Ctrl>Q from the same screen and it will populate that version.
You want the Beta version. It gives you the parameters you are looking for and it’s not an untested Developer version. But, if you don’t feel comfortable with a beta then your choice is to WAIT.

You could give some valuable feedback on these features in the Beta version. That’s what Beta versions are for. I use beater craft for this purpose.

Thank’s a lot to all of you. This was a big help for me. And I learned again…
Best regards
Andreas