ThrOut and DCRate in CTUN?

Sorry if this info is available somewhere, but I was unable to find it - what is ThrOut and DCRate in CTUN? I have weird crashes lately on a hex drone (multiple really) when in loiter/auto/rtl and the only hint is ThrOut shutting up (to 1000) before the crash (which is caused by reduced throttle on all rc channels). If you have time to look at the logs, I would appreciate the help, but if you can’t, please point me toward a complete datalog documentation if it exists somewhere (other than here copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/downlo … n-planner/, as this doesn’t have nearly enough details).

Thank you,
Mihai

[quote=“Mihai”]Sorry if this info is available somewhere, but I was unable to find it - what is ThrOut and DCRate in CTUN? I have weird crashes lately on a hex drone (multiple really) when in loiter/auto/rtl and the only hint is ThrOut shutting up (to 1000) before the crash (which is caused by reduced throttle on all rc channels). If you have time to look at the logs, I would appreciate the help, but if you can’t, please point me toward a complete datalog documentation if it exists somewhere (other than here copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/downlo … n-planner/, as this doesn’t have nearly enough details).

Thank you,
Mihai[/quote]

DCRate is demanded climb rate.
ThrOut is the demanded throttle, but not actual throttle output. Actual throttle output can be higher or lower depending on how much throttle the copter needs for roll and pitch demands.

Really hard to say what your crash is caused by. You’re setting your LOITER_ and HLD_ gains awfully low - that shouldn’t be necessary… you could try logging motor outputs.

Do you have more details about the crash? A picture of your setup, maybe?