Throttle problem in simulation mode

Hello every one:
I am using a arduplane version v 3.3 with mission planer 1.28 on pixhawk i am facing a problem that preventing me completing any mission on xplane ,and thus I cant take the risk of flying using pixhawk .
The problem is in throttle output in mission planer that control the xplane , the throttle doesn’t start to change in xplane until the throttle stick passes the half position up then the value in xplane start to change from (0 to 1) , thus in auto mode when ardupilot try to decrease the throttle it turns off which lead to losing altitude than it will increase throttle to max , to regain the altitude which leads to maximum speed and thus turn off throttle and continue in this loop .
Does any one have a solution for this :question:

[quote=“petter_saman”]Hello every one:
I am using a arduplane version v 3.3 with mission planer 1.28 on pixhawk i am facing a problem that preventing me completing any mission on xplane ,and thus I cant take the risk of flying using pixhawk .
The problem is in throttle output in mission planer that control the xplane , the throttle doesn’t start to change in xplane until the throttle stick passes the half position up then the value in xplane start to change from (0 to 1) ,but it can control a servo in the same time in a full range of throttle stick !!! thus in auto mode when ardupilot try to decrease the throttle it turns off which lead to losing altitude than it will increase throttle to max , in order to gain altitude which leads to maximum speed then turn off throttle and continue in this loop .
Does any one have a solution for this :question:[/quote]

cant any one help me in this problem??? :unamused: :unamused: