Throttle problem APM (CX-20)

I installed the V8FR-II on my CX-20, I did the due TX calibration on MP and on the 9XR and everything seemed to be working well.

But when I went try with the motors on, when I put the throttle to his maximum, the RX loses signal somehow and unbind from the DJT module on my 9XR. The led turns off on the RX and becomes red blinking after a while, and sometimes it rebinds again, sometimes not. With this behavior seems the RX receives poor signal when the motors are spinning. Because the LED on the RX turns off and after a while he try to come back on with a red blinking LED.

And the RX is receiving constant 5.27V all the time, I checked with voltmeter but I checked again with full charged lipos and does the same thing.

At the MP when the motors got stuck spinning the throttle bar keeps on the same position until I gain control with the TX, I noticed that this problem occurs mainly on 50%+ throttle.

1 video of the problem
youtube.com/watch?v=LWA3jyQTZko

Then I decided to calibrate the ESCs following this method, and it went much better, but with a small problem, putting at full throttle, up there, he does the same as before, but if not wedge it up the engines respond well.

A friend told me to check in the MP if the pwm at max throttle was more than 2000 and that I should change the throttle “weight” on the TX from 100 to 95 to put it <2000 at full throttle.

What can I do to make this work as before with the stock TX?

@rsilva,
How about providing tlogs and/or data flash logs to help troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM

[quote=“TCIII”]@rsilva,
How about providing tlogs and/or data flash logs to help troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM[/quote]

@TCIII
Here you go the last 4 logs.

Thanks