Throttle Min + Rudder Left does not Disarm

Hello Fellows,

I had the issue that the copter does not disarm when holding throttle to minimum and rudder to the left. However it eventually will disarm after 15 seconds with minimum throttle.

It is quite inconvenient, does anybody have a solution?

best,

Marius

have you calibrated the rc inputs? have you checked what value you are getting for left rudder on the rc cal page?

There is usually a delay, of some sort as you describe, when landing in an assisted mode. The PH is “sensing” if the UAS is “really on the ground.” You can take control of this by landing in STAB or switching to STAB just before touchdown. You just need to make sure your throttle position is correct if you are switching to STAB near the ground.

[quote=“miili”]Hello Fellows,

I had the issue that the copter does not disarm when holding throttle to minimum and rudder to the left. However it eventually will disarm after 15 seconds with minimum throttle.

It is quite inconvenient, does anybody have a solution?

best,

Marius[/quote]

Also a good point. I rarely land in anything other than stab for that reason. Switching to stab at good altitude to avoid any mismatch, even a slight mismatch can end in plopping down a bit hard.

Apparently in order to disarm with Thr + Rudder left the rotors had to spin up prior. If not, you have to wait 15 s for automatic disarm.

Cheers