Throttle Cutting Out

Flew last nigh and this morning. Throttle cuts out and copter falls 3 - 6 feet and then recovers.

It is consistently intermittent…

In the log file you can see negative spike in the THin…

that is the only thing I can see in the log file but I ma no expert and reading the log…

Also, I do have quite a number of logs saved on the FC. I suppose I need to clean them out. Can lack of memory be causing an issue?

Log file attached…

THANKS!

http://www.weisd.com/2015-08-24%2018-44-55.log

Looked at RC calibration. Looked normal to me. Checked RC Rcvr and encoder wiring to FC, saw nothing unusual… Deleted all log files from FC. About 20 of them… Removed props and fired up on the bench and saw no throttle cut-outs… Hmmm… Charging now and will test fly after dinner tonight… Hoping FC was bogged down by all the logs…???

Noticed no Slow Loop errors on the log from the bench test…

They seem to be in every other log…

“Test: PM = FAIL - 37 slow loop lines found, max 15.00% on line 16825”

Thoughts?

Update…

Flew tonight and logged RC in…

RC in Chnl 3 (Throttle) show negative spikes…

Encoder? Receiver?

Did a range test. Props removed and arming fail-safes disabled. Throttled up and walked 75 - 100’ away. Log showed glitches on RCin Chnl 3, Throttle…

Took transmitter apart, DEVO10. Removed RF module and Antenna. Disassembled antenna assembly completely. Unplugged and re seated antenna pigtail on both ends and re assembled everything.

Repeated range test and no glitches in throttle input.

Hopefully this is the fix. I did notice that the RTL fail-safe setting was lower than what is received when Xmit is turned off. Explain the the sudden drop in altitude Vs RTL… Will set appropriately once fix is proven.

Thanks for all the input… lol… At least this thread is hear for the next guy…